Don...

A name that makes some sense...
message >A name that makes some sense... > > http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,154356,00.html
Taxpayer funded stadiums drive me nuts..........
P. Fritz wrote:

Taxpayer funded _________ (fill in the blank) drive me nuts....
| > >A name that makes some sense... | > > | > > http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,154356,00.html | > | > Taxpayer funded stadiums drive me nuts.......... | > | | Taxpayer funded _________ (fill in the blank) drive me nuts....
"schools"?
dig under rocks wrote:

That's a good start... The more federal money spent the worse off things have become. There seems to be a direct relationship between federal and state funds & the quality of education. The more money, the worse the results.