Does anybody know Cityscape Show?

Hello, every architects, might someone tell me about the cityscape show? Our company is a supplier of rendering and animation based in China. we want to explore the oversea market furtherly. And someone recommend this show to me. Anyone could give me suggestion?

Take a look here:
http://rantingsofanenglishman.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/stfu_lg.gif
Or better yet, here:
http://www.mufunyo.net/stfu/stfu33.jpg