Dishwaher

We are being forced to make countertops in break rooms to be a max of 34"h for barrier free. The problem is standard dishwashers are designed for a

36" high counter. Several of the cabinet manuf. are building their lines with the shorter base cabinets, but I have had no luck finding a D/W manuf. Anybody out there know of one?
Reply to
P.Fritz

I just went to Google and entered "ADA dishwasher" and found multiple options.

Hope this helps!

Christopher

Reply to
cegan

I did a couple of google searches....just didn't use ADA.....we operate under Michigan Barrier Free. :-)

The only hits I were getting was suggestions of raising the dishwasher higher.

Thanks for making me feel stupid LOL

Reply to
P.Fritz

That's what friends are for!

Christopher

Reply to
cegan

Controls and operating mechanisms must also comply. Good luck.

P.Fritz wrote:

multiple

operate

dishwasher

Reply to
nomail

What would happen if you asked the people hiring you to provide an example of the specs being implemented with a dishwasher in break rooms? You might get a waiver, but I'm a graphic artist, not an engineer so I'm probably washing the wrong dish.

Reply to
cat rancher

Wanna Bet?

Reply to
brudgers

Yes you are.

Reply to
P.Fritz

: > What would happen if you asked the people hiring you : > to provide an example of the specs being implemented : > with a dishwasher in break rooms? You might get a : > waiver, but I'm a graphic artist, not an engineer so I'm : > probably washing the wrong dish. : : Yes you are.

Okay. I'll keep my ideas in my own break room. : - 0

Reply to
cat rancher

Yay, another input, viewpoint, active poster quelled! Only n more to go!

Reply to
gruhn

Reply to
brudgers

We put them in most office build outs........it is easier to get someone to throw 15 coffee cups into a Dw than to make them wash them by hand :-)

Reply to
P.Fritz

Don......you are working to much :-)

Reply to
P.Fritz

Nah, all the money goes to the kitchen equipment. The employees only get peanuts. Unsalted.

Reply to
gruhn