Developer Snout House Tract

Here's a soul-stripping image, that made Wikipedia's 'Picture-of-the-day', of a developer tract of snout houses:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Markham-suburbs.id.jpg.jpg
"Warm Worm"> wrote

Jail cells. Keeping them close together like that makes it easier for the prisoners, er, residents to spy on and tattle on each other.

Hey! That's the suburb just north of Toronto. A green belt legislation was recently imposed around Toronto to stop this sort of thing.
Worm, you're a .ca Where are you?
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

Crap, I've been through there, our very own country! I'm running out of soul.

Looks like when the "marketers" get out of hand, someone, like the gov, has to reign them in.

Vancouver. A marginal improvement.
It's a computer generated image. Reflections from real windows don't create bright spots in shadows like that.
Warm Worm wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@tampabay.rr.com wrote:

Oh, ok, phew! It had me worried there for a minute. Imagine a place like that actually existing in reality!
So, then, I wonder what that section of Markham *really* looks like. Google Earth anyone?

<Brudgers, the gator and government parasite, matter-of-factly and wrongly stated:

The reflections in the 'photo' are most likely created by optical caustics bounced from the adjacent glass windows. Cheaper, thinner glass can have distortions that create this, as well as shitty fitting frames. Windows installed to tightly can create distortion as well.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caustic_%28optics%29
-SG
"Secretia Green"> wrote

LOL
Someone has picked up Don's repartee, And shot a "bandolier torpedo" at me. And now I've suffered a flame though exceedingly lame

Well at least secretia can always pick colors for us.

I don't see anything that tells me this is a fake, and Markham looks like this.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

Looks like a lot of places around here. Look up Fontana, CA (92335) in google earth and I'm sure you'll see a lot of that.
--
Edgar