Define Happiness

Page 2 of 2

On 05 Apr 2005, Don wrote
Re: Real Alternative and QuickTime Alternative

I'm more than happy to be able to spread the word on these -- they're good programs, and in my books the guys who generated them deserve a *lot* of applause....
--
Cheers, Harvey
Architectural and topographical historian

To be fair, the release of that particular album might be of a software-development approach, where it's upgraded and there are different versions or releases of it. Like software, however, I'm unsure if subsequent releases necessarily improve the quality. 'Define Happiness', as nicely distrubing as it may be, leaves me concerned for the artist's psychological well-being, however.

More or less... I'm just about to look for a Quicktime-stream-ripper... Any suggestions?
On 06 Apr 2005, Richard MacIntyre wrote

I've not had a need for a video stream-ripper, if that's what you mean, but for audio I use "Total Recorder".
It's not free -- but not very expensive -- and since it uses a virtual soundcard means it'll rip *anything* -- anything at all -- regardless of whether it's streamed, downloaded or line-in.
--
Cheers, Harvey
Architectural and topographical historian
"Don"

Sweetheart, I'd like to invite you out for a breakfast date right here on alt.architecture sometime next week.

If only my life were that tragic.
arghhh... $12? that makes me very unhappy...

: "Many sincere people are detered from seeking happiness because they feel it : would be selfish or wrong."
To thine own self be true... I really like the idea of having a spiritual leader to think of in a fatherly way, like the Pope but I think men like him should encourage people to have fun too.
: http://sevcom.com/item-op25.html : :
"cat herder"

Fair enough... How about a Christian matriarchal spinoff with a Mope as leader?
Richard MacIntyre wrote:

Wasn't it always your mother who spoiled your fun? And sometimes it not just your mother:
FFLF (Female Fun Limitation Factor) - When a woman asks "Do you really think you should be doing that?" (taken from http://www.garagelogic.com/lexicon.htm )