Cost Efficient Sustainable Architecture

I have a patented product that comes in 4' x 8' x 1/2" sheets. It is an insulation as well as an R-factor multiplier and radiant barrier. Our product blocks 98% of heat to cold transfer, is fire-proof, mld-proof, hail-proof and will cut your heating and cooling costs by

50%. At only 17 lbs per sheet it is very light weight and has a busting strength of 450 lbs. This may be applied externally, internally or in the form of drop-down ceiling tiles. I'll be glad to send you a data sheet with all the test results and specs. Just email me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com and I'll get it to you asap. Thanks.
Reply to
rshawn.daniel