Code Help please

Hi guys...I need a code reference please.

I need the IRC 2006 version of: IRC 2003 Section R312 Guards.

Can you tell me the section number in 2006 so I can change my reference number. I have a 2006 on order, but it won't be here for another 4 days, and I need submit today.

Thanks, jojo

Reply to
jojo

Section number is the same. There is a minor revision to the first sentence. Ramps were added to the items requiring guards if they are more than 30 inches above the surface below.

Reply to
Bob Morrison

Thanks Bob!

Is R312.2 the same?