Code Help please

Hi guys...I need a code reference please.
I need the IRC 2006 version of: IRC 2003 Section R312 Guards.
Can you tell me the section number in 2006 so I can change my reference number. I have a 2006 on order, but it won't be here for another 4 days, and I need submit today.
Thanks, jojo
In a previous post jojo wrote...

Section number is the same. There is a minor revision to the first sentence. Ramps were added to the items requiring guards if they are more than 30 inches above the surface below.
--
Bob Morrison, PE, SE
R L Morrison Engineering Co

Thanks Bob!