civil engineering testing equipment & lab equipment

we offer civil engineering testing equipment & related lab equipment. please contact wiht me by follow email:
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com & snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
China business-man wrote:

May I suggest a candlelight vigil?
Secretia Green wro

May I suggest simply not supporting communism by buying locally? China has been financialy able without a deficit to substantially materially support international regimes contrary to our democratic interests. We have an unpricipled deficit that it will be hard for our grandchildren to repay. China has incredible growth due to the outsourcing of our economy to communism.

many have said that trade is the quickest way to reform...of course, they all had conflicts of interest...

Yeah, nowadays, if john an dJoe are buddies, and Joe build John a tool shed and in exchange, John invite Joe and the family over for burgers and beer, some idiot is going to insist that it should all be taxed =:-p