Casa do Penedo (negative space)

I wonder what the structural or thermal aspects are of the larger walls. :) One of the rocks looks, from one angle, like a (deliberately-gouged?) cistern.

Do we really need most kinds of industry in the face of (such) nature and natural beauty? I think not.

Reply to
Warm Worm

Cold in winter, cool in summer. Thermal mass coming out the ying yang. With a constant low fire inside, built up against the rock, it'd hold onto the heat for a while.

Looks naturally eroded to me, but it does look like it'd make a pretty much perfect rainwater collection basin. Lichen-flavored water, gotta love it!

Where do you think the bulletproof glass windows came from? More importantly, why do you think there are bulletproof windows in that place?

RicodJour

Ah, there you are. Where is it again, Portugal? I wonder what their winters/summers are like. But ya, it's about that thermal mass.

Deelish.

Beats Walkerton Ontario water. ;)

Points taken. Now all we have to do is genetically engineer bullet- proof people.

Reply to
Warm Worm

Lichen soup (when there's nothing else to eat ;)

Warm Worm