Casa da Musica - Rem Koolhaas

Hello,

Recently the Casa da Musica in Oporto is opened. What do you here think of this new building?

Here some links:

Gr, Herbert Schroder

Reply to
Bart van Hoek

I love the interior of the space, it looks amazing, and if I go to Porto I would probably visit, but I'm not too found of the exterior, it looks like it has no balance and it is a bit to "chunky" for my taste, the interior space is so much more elegante. But, with that said, the pictures from outside, in eyelevel makes it look a lot more interesting and exciting and the overview.

Lone-Mailen

Reply to
Lone-Mailen Tronseth