Casa da Musica - Rem Koolhaas

Hello,
Recently the Casa da Musica in Oporto is opened. What do you here think of this new building?
Here some links: http://www.nytimes.com/packages/ html/arts/20050410_KOOL_AUDIOSS/ http://www.architectuur.org/nieuws200504e.php#110420051 http://www.oma.nl /
Gr, Herbert Schroder
Bart van Hoek wrote:

I love the interior of the space, it looks amazing, and if I go to Porto I would probably visit, but I'm not too found of the exterior, it looks like it has no balance and it is a bit to "chunky" for my taste, the interior space is so much more elegante. But, with that said, the pictures from outside, in eyelevel makes it look a lot more interesting and exciting and the overview.
Lone-Mailen
--
http://lone.skummelt.no