Canadasbestroof.com

The website address for the Interlock Roofing TV commercial is

interlock

On 11 Oct 2007, wrote

Anybody else read that subject-line URL as "Canada's beetroot"?

Reply to
HVS

I read it as Can a da bestroof. I think the guy is from Staten Island, judging from his phonetic spelling. Not sure what a bestroof is, but it can apparently be canned.

RicodJour

I saw Canada's beast hoof for a second...

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich