Can I borrow one of these from someone?

I bent the fuk out of my SkyHook today.
The client wanted me to lift THE WHOLE GODDAMN HOUSE OFF THE GROUND!!!!
Can I borrow one til Tues when I'll get another one shipped in?
Thx.
Hi Don, This may work in just nicely with your timetable.
http://www.nasa.gov/externalflash/rtf_front/index.html
Personally, if the client was giving me ahard time I would invite them to see the how the connection to the 'skyhook' worked just as they announced "Ten, ...... ;-)
Cheers DBM