CADs

I used Googles CAD and think it bites. Anyone recomeend a good CAD without mystery of use?
I am not good with that drawing stuff either. I am better with a T Square and Compass in real time.
teak

I think you'll find any capable CAD program, that is not a useless toy, will have a learning curve to climb.
Try AutoCad by AutoDesk it is very easy unless you want something less expensive but you can get a good price if you shop around
--
Anthony M. Ippolito
Providing Architectural Drafting & Design
teak wrote:

Sourceforge.net