Bungalow Blueprints

I was reading a book from my library with homes from the 1910s & 1920s and they had homes by Henry L Wilson and E.W. Stillwell.

Does anyone know if you can get copies of these blueprints? I don't think either firm is still in business but they used to sell stock plans. I would love to get one of their plans and update them for today's code and needs.

They have alot of character.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Reply to
Karl

Prarie Avenue Bookstore in Chicago

Reply to
12 Strings

Thanks!

Reply to
Karl

Were you talking about "Prarie Avenue Bookshop"

I went there and they seem to sell books. I was looking for the actual plans. Any ideas?

Reply to
Karl