Bungalow Blueprints

I was reading a book from my library with homes from the 1910s & 1920s and they had homes by Henry L Wilson and E.W. Stillwell.
Does anyone know if you can get copies of these blueprints? I don't think either firm is still in business but they used to sell stock plans. I would love to get one of their plans and update them for today's code and needs.
They have alot of character.
Any suggestions? Thanks!
Prarie Avenue Bookstore in Chicago

Thanks!