Building and Construction Industry Survey

Building and Construction Industry... Your Opinion is Needed!
The tools of the trade keep getting better. Become an influential voice in the industry and get a sneak preview of a new tool currently being considered by manufacturers. Your input is important and will help create the best possible product to meet the needs of people like you.
We invite you to take a brief web survey. Your input is important in helping create the best possible product for the building and construction industries.
It will take just 5 minutes.
Take a brief online survey for a chance to win $500 Estimated odds: 1 in 150.*
To participate in the study, click here: http://www.surveybooth.com/?s=MSR1&v=3 *Actual odds of winning dependent upon number of eligible survey participants.

By whom?

This is a commercial spam IMO.

Yeah, I know.

will not cause you to be contacted by the manufacturer in any way. It will be sold through retailers. I am not permitted to identify the manufacturer. However, if you are familiar with Leica Disto, Hilti Laser Range Meter, Trimble HD150, Stabila LE100 and informed enough about these products to know the manufacturer who is qualified to make a competitive product, you can surely guess.

Beginning to sound like the home shopping channel or something. I'll be moving on now.
Address does not exist.

Steve will learn very quickly what happens when you post an address that exists in a USENET message... get your can opener and get ready to eat a lot of luncheon meat...

........... ...Not eating meat is a decision, eating meat is an instinct!!!!!!!!!!!!!............ ...
-- Denis Leary
--
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect
Definitely!

Don,
I would love to tell you. But really, would it make a difference to you? I doubt it. And, the client who is funding the research does not want to be named. In other words, the one writing the check to us for our consulting work is not permitting us to disclose their identity. Why? Competitive advantage. If they can get the product to market without the others being alerted for 6 months, they can gain 6 months of lead time into the marketplace and build brand equity. But that is a discussion for a marketing/branding newsgroup.
Why can I "drop a hint?" Well, anyone taking the survey could find out the same information disclosed.
Read the sweepstakes rules if you want more specifics. There is actual contact information for our organization within those rules. But I am not posting it to the newsgroup for an automated spam-lifter to consume.
Honestly, it doesn't make much of a difference to me if you participate or not. We will hit the 150 people soon. Someone will get $500.
Want to be the one? visit http://www.surveybooth.com/?s=msr1&v=3

Don, what kind of seas do you see there on the Gulf Coast?
I will pass your opinion on.