Blog, for Your Possible Interest

Hey, I'm not an architect, but I am skilled in several trades
I put a lot of energy and green building related info on my blog, including new technologies, theories, and inventions.
I hope you will take a look and add some input where you can, send me anything you'd like in any format.
-------------------- July 08, 2007 This week
* Brief and compact new update format
* A new feature which allows you to get paid for reviewing my posts if you have a blog of your own
* A Continuation of the discussion of Social Intentionality
* New links to articles by Jared Diamond on how Societies make disastrous decisions
* The Gilmartin Waterwheel: A tiny water wheel that powers a small cottage from and 8 inch waterfall, and much more new material in the sidebars; new articles, books, resource websites and blogs.
Next week we will get into "memes" and the way they can cause people to operate against their own best interest.
On to this week's info:
Establishments v. Institutions: The Difference, Why it Matters, and the Role of "Critical Mass"
You're the Best,
Your Devoted Attendant
Robert Run