Besides armor...

Imagine the possibilities.
http://www.af.mil/news/story.asp?id 3012131
I know it would probably be expensive, but I wonder if this stuff could be load bearing?
--
Edgar

Now where did I leave my whale...

Just my thoughts...

Did you take it as carry-on again...?
Edgar wrote:

Why only use it on the windows, how about the whole plane? Wonder Woman would approve. ;-)
Cato wrote:

My sentiments exactly :). Gives whole new meaning to "aluminum siding" :)
--
Edgar

What's the R-value?
Kris Krieger wrote:

Couldn't be any worse than normal siding.
--
Edgar

Edgar wrote:

"If the black box flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why isn't the whole airplane made out of the stuff?"
Cato wrote:

Heh, simple answer, it would never get off the ground :).
--
Edgar