barrel dormer defined

I'm thinking this would have an arched top (as with an arched dormer) but with continuous metal (probably lead/zinc) cladding featuring prominent seam detail (ie the barrel hoops).
Anyone agree/disagree with this definition?

Only to the extent that you allow for the vault to be stilted on vertical side walls. If _I_ were naming something a "barrel dormer" it would be only semi-cylindrical and I'd come up with a different name for a dormer with a half round top and straight wall sides.
If I were...