Armenian Church in Singapore

Some pictures of this church in Singapore:

Some pictures of a Baptist church (Thomson Road Baptist Church) in Singapore:

For other pictures of Singapore, see:

Sincerely, Mr. Free Notes

Reply to
Mr. Free Notes

Interesting, after reading the disclaimer on the slide that notes the original dome and belll tower were removed due to structural reasons, a pitched roof and steeple spire were added. I was going to say, there is nothing Armenian, in terms of it's architecture, at all. I imagine the interior was "altered" as well.... what a shame.....

Reply to
Jay