Armenian Church in Singapore

Some pictures of this church in Singapore:
http://www.snaptheroom.com/Singapore/Attractions/Armenian%20Church/Armenian % 20Church.html
Some pictures of a Baptist church (Thomson Road Baptist Church) in Singapore:
http://www.snaptheroom.com/Singapore/Attractions/TBap%20Church/TBap%20Church .html
For other pictures of Singapore, see:
http://www.snaptheroom.com/Singapore/Singapore.html
Sincerely, Mr. Free Notes
Interesting, after reading the disclaimer on the slide that notes the original dome and belll tower were removed due to structural reasons, a pitched roof and steeple spire were added. I was going to say, there is nothing Armenian, in terms of it's architecture, at all. I imagine the interior was "altered" as well.... what a shame.....