Architecture Forum

I discovered a new forum for architecture students and architects, that is: http://www.archsociety.com This is not a very big forum. But this one is authentic and helpful. As I see people in that community is quite helpful for each other. And it's downloads section is growing day by day with important architectural contents contributed by the members.
Interested people may take a visit and join there. That's a nice place for shouting on architecture!
ArchSociety.com now comes up with few more architectural downloads staffs and an email service for their members. And the design related helps and supports are now more developed. Join in and enjoy....