Architecturally speaking

this guy's music takes over the space!

RicodJour

I've always admired, and envied, people that could do that. Thrown myself at the guitar for decades and could never get anywhere near that level. There's a chick that does that technique, but on steroids, check her out. Can't think of her name but the song name is Blackhorse. She incorporates some loops in her gig and its pretty decent.

Reply to
creative1986

Thrown myself at the guitar for decades and could never get anywhere near that level.

She incorporates some loops in her gig and its pretty decent.

Ur talking about that Scottish chick kt tunstall, and the song is called "black horse and the cherry tree". Totally different act. Her's is mostly about loops.

The guy is all pure guitar and guitar used as percussion.

Also, she's a MAJOR performer.

Reply to
Pierre Levesque

ds, check her

Now maybe. I don't keep up with that stuff. My cousin sent me a link to her youtube thing about 3-4 years ago and I don't think she was a big thing then. None the less, it takes a lot of mental multitasking to do what she does. One little nitpick, he has a fishburn tranducer on that stick so technically he's cheatin, at least according to the bluegrass players 'round here. heh

Reply to
creative1986

Cool and the music's decent too.

Reply to
Señior Popcor

ds, check her

If we're talking about trees, loops, and Scottish music, I far and away prefer CT's Pepper Tree:

KT sounds more like my, admittedly ignorant, notion of a particular sound/style of American midwestern country music. Not my cup of Drambuie in any case. :) Hoo-hoo...? Ah, no thanks.

I so happened to be smacking my calfskin in the general area, you'd probably be hearing something more like this coming from my ranch- blaster:

? Ya sure, why not. Straight up.

That said, KT seems more like a one-person act, too, to her credit, if so.

Reply to
Señior Popcor