Architectural sceme

Hi Group,
Is there anybody that has a sceme of a kind that you can place the sort of architure in like in design where you can plot in where your product in placed?
There is like 4 quadrents (2 axis crossing each other) where you by entering several parameters can see where your products segments they fit in and what level they have.
Mest regards Sren M www.MySpace.com/MomsenDesign

Huh...??
Are you aksing whether anyone is selling landscapes...? Or are you looking for a world-creator such as Vue...? Or are you looking for a program that will do compositing...?
- K.
Kris Krieger wrote:

I thought he was asking for something like a SketchUp model plugging into Google Earth.
If you want to have some fun, design that skyscraper you always wanted to design (you know you do) and plug it into Google Earth in Manhattan. http://sketchup.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=36241&topic=9057
wrote

That could be - but I can't tell from the phrasing. I've known people who did a good job of combining lighting, shadow-catching, and compositing plugins with 3D to give very good views of proposed projects using existing surrounds. Same could be done with Google Earth, or, if there are GIS files, one could open those in 3D and combine with a 3D model.
I'm just having a hard time picturing what he's asking. Re-reading it, tho', I'm wondering whether "in design" was supposed to have been "InDesign", as in the name of some software. I dearly wish that more people would learn and use at least rudimentary grammitical conventions - it'd make things much easier to understand, as opposed to wasting time and energy deciphering gibberish.

I guess I *can* DL teh google-earth software now that my machine seems to be working (and is 100% backed up onto an external/detatchable HD...!)
Woo-hoo!
wrote

Hello Gyes,
sorry for my late answer, i had troubel entering the forum.
Well well its more easy then all the suggestions you have.. ..its just a graph, showing where a product are placed in varius groups like a think can appea to a sports like person.. a graph, normaly in 4 or more sections telling you where a product are, then you can see if it fits your oun or the company can see if it fits in to their strategy and customer segment.
Best egards Sren M

If you want to have some fun, design that skyscraper you always wanted to design (you know you do) and plug it into Google Earth in Manhattan. http://sketchup.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer6241&topic 57