Architect in US

First I'd like to say that I am an Architect in the US. I do a lot of graphic work, especially involving 3d modeling. In the design world, many people create great concepts; however sometimes people fail to convey their concepts successfully. Either they have not chosen the right medium for display, or they simply do not know the software or style needed to for their work.
This is where I find most of my work. Although there are many people who use the same software as I do. We all do not share the same point of origin. Some people are artist using paint or ink. Others are graphic designers through photoshop or fireworks. Then you have people like me. Architects looking to sculp the world ONE (thoughtfully composed design, expressed successfully through the best means technology can provide) AT A TIME.
see me at: http://viewadam.com

Go get'em kid.
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

And good luck.
(PS... find somebody who writes in ENGLISH, not ARCHISPEAK).
3D Peruna wrote:

PPS... Learn about web design, too.

It could be argued that it is a reasonable expectation when writing to alt.architecture that archispeak is the language of choice.
It could be argued that a bit of market research would have shown otherwise.