Archicad Converting

Hi all,
I've got some files provided by someone who sold me the house I live in. unfortunately, these files are too old and no one of my friends can read them. They seem to be written in release 6.0 of Autocad.
Could anyone help me to read these files using an uptodate release of Autocad ?
Thank you,
Ewan
Get into the Autodesk newsgroups from their website and ask around. Post your RFI to several different groups but do so one group at a time if and when each group fails to produce results. The CAD Managers group is a good place to start.