Arch student needs some help

Page 2 of 2

And just to complete the story:
Client called me, all she wanted is what I had already done for her (plans and elevations, with no details other than "Window generally goes here..."). She's going to be paying me and considering the job "finished". Either she found some other dolt to handle what I couldn't, or the contractor is going to be doing what she was telling me they were gonna do to begin with (look at my plans, and "make it work").
Eitherway, the job is done, and I didn't have to do anything that wasn't already covered in design studio Freshman year.
-- Matt