Anyone looking for work?

I have several positions available in the LA and SD area. If interested send me an email with Architects in the subject. Please send to snipped-for-privacy@profrecruiters.com.
thanks Have a great day! Chad
Work seems to find me without me looking. I'm almost ready to go into hiding.
wrote...

Ditto. These 55+ hr weeks are getting a little old
--
Bob Morrison, PE, SE
R L Morrison Engineering Co
celeney wrote:

http://www.ncarb.org
Thanks for your answer but i'm in France and i don't what i should do exactly
celeney wrote:

Go to the website posted and learn what is required to be an architect in the United States. Each state is different. All the states' requirements are posted.
What you should do "exactly" is not determinable based on the information you've given (and even then it's not exactly possible).