Any Good Project Management Software?

We're a Mac-based 15-person architecture and interiors firm in need of a good project management program. Has anyone had any experience with the ArchiOffice project management software? Are there any programs that you recommend?
Thanks!
Hi, I don't have any architecture experience but I can recommend you good software for any project management with CRM, good groupware, etc. It web-based so you can use also as a Customer Service Software. It is opensouce software and commercial support you can find at http://www.tutosportal.com .
If you have any question don't hesitate to contact me.
Best regards, Marcin Kierdelewicz