antoni gaudi?

hello everyone i was wondering if smby could give me some good sites with a lot of material.i'm writing final exam in gymnasium and theri is just to much crap on the net.it's like it got smaller cause you really need time to find smthng good. thanx!

need time to
One thing that I noticed very strongly when researching cat poo coffee on the web was that while you might find a large number of "sources" a careful reading of them will reveal very few (in the case of cat poo coffee, no more than 2) actual sources.