[Ann?] Draftsight

Draftsight (beta) - free 2D CAD package (with registration)
I have tried this and imho it looks like being to best free alternative to Autode$k. Command entries are the same. No LISP but other scripts work. Some indication that the basic version will remain free.
http://www.3ds.com/products/draftsight /

Come to think of it - I'm not sure it entails anything.
They want an email address when you download the program, then send an email with a link to click on to "activate" so I did that, but did not see/find any before/after activation differences in the program. It says somewhere that it won't print or save without activation. Does both, except I haven't got the print scaling worked out yet (could be my problem).