An Interview with Sean Flaherty, CEO of Nemetschek NA (VectorWorks)

Hi, Few days ago I had the pleasure to interview Sean Flaherty, CEO of Nemetschek NA for the NOVEDGE blog. Sean is talking about VectorWorks and how VectorWorks approaches BIM. If you are interested, you can find the complete interview here:
http://blog.novedge.com/2007/03/an_interview_wi_1.html
Franco Folini
|> Hi, |> Few days ago I had the pleasure to interview Sean Flaherty, CEO of |> Nemetschek NA for the NOVEDGE blog. |> Sean is talking about VectorWorks and how VectorWorks approaches BIM.
Bug Iyed Monsters?
Regards, Nick Maclaren.

Where's jb when you need him?
--
Cliff

Very interesting interview! I have a list of question I would like to ask Sean, but I don't know him personally. Can I just forward my questions to you?
M.