American Craftsman Design Help

We've just contracted to build a home in Warwick, NY, that is a modern version of the old craftsman design houses. Can anybody give me some ideas on exterior paint combos and maybe even some interior design help as to fixtures, lighting and the like? So far, I love what I'm seeing from the builder, but I'd like to find out more and come up with some creative ideas, myself.
TIA :-)
Karen
_____
"You can't cross the sea merely by standing & staring at the water." - Rabindranath Tagore

Sherwin Williams and most other paint manufacturers have period pallets available. Just go to a couple of them and they'll have brochures with many options to pick from. Also, you can go here: http://tinyurl.com/caw6d for a bunch of book to help you out.
Paul