Alvin Drafting pencil driving me nuts

I'm mostly CAD, but like the drafting leadholders. On one Alvin I have, the lead slips back into the tube, rendering it unusable. Is this repairable? Thanks Nick C
In a previous post Don says...

Don has give good advice. If you need to buy a new pencil of the same type try here:
http://tinyurl.com/dhwpt
I've been buying my plotter paper from them.
--
Bob Morrison, PE, SE
R L Morrison Engineering Co

I usually get my stuff (plotter paper) in few days after ordering. Comes UPS Standard delivery.
Last order was 8 rolls of 24" x 150' for $74.36 plus shipping of $17.34.
In my location I have to pay shipping or take the ferry to Seattle to buy my supplies.
--
Bob Morrison, PE, SE
R L Morrison Engineering Co