Alas, for Americans only it seems...

Michael Bulatovich

We don't need science cafes in the US. I have interesting scientific discussions with nearly everyone I meet. Of course they're my topics and most of the time the people have no clue what I'm talking about, but it's still entertaining. ;)

RicodJour

You've started your own cafe, Rico. I know the feeling. Let's get some funding!

I was at a party recently talking with one of my smarter friends about Bonobos (rambling in the context of species recognition), and people passing by would only take an interest when the word 'sex' was uttered in the discussion, which, when talking about Bonobos, came up about every other sentence...

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich