ACLU

May the ACLU burn in Hell.
Notan
Notan wrote:

That's a bit of a non-sequitur isn't it? Any particular instance that is bringing on the eternal hellfire, or just general longterm wrong-doing?
Cato wrote:

Longterm wrong-doings, capped by the latest "You can't randomly search people" bullshit, following the London bombings and the latest NYC bomb scare.
Notan

It may.
IMO, probably won't. But don't let me put a stop to your dreams.
gruhn wrote:

Thanks, I appreciate it!
Notan
In a previous post Notan says...

Ironically, it is the ACLU that helps guarantee your right to say that.
--
Bob Morrison, PE, SE
R L Morrison Engineering Co

Well.....actually the constitution guarantees that right.....though the ACLU in the past has helped protect it :-)

Especially with the current clueless SCOTUS

Don wrote:

I'm sure they've done some good.
On the other hand, I'm a firm believer in "Don't call us, we'll call you," something I'm sure they *don't* believe in!
Notan