ACLU

May the ACLU burn in Hell.

Notan

Reply to
Notan

That's a bit of a non-sequitur isn't it? Any particular instance that is bringing on the eternal hellfire, or just general longterm wrong-doing?

Reply to
Cato

Longterm wrong-doings, capped by the latest "You can't randomly search people" bullshit, following the London bombings and the latest NYC bomb scare.

Notan

Reply to
Notan

It may.

IMO, probably won't. But don't let me put a stop to your dreams.

Reply to
gruhn

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Notan

Reply to
Notan

Ironically, it is the ACLU that helps guarantee your right to say that.

Reply to
Bob Morrison

Well.....actually the constitution guarantees that right.....though the ACLU in the past has helped protect it :-)

Reply to
P. Fritz

I'm sure they've done some good.

On the other hand, I'm a firm believer in "Don't call us, we'll call you," something I'm sure they *don't* believe in!

Notan

Reply to
Notan

Especially with the current clueless SCOTUS

Reply to
P. Fritz