Academic question

I have to write bachelors report for my last semester as a constructing architect (bachelors of Architectural technology and construction management), and I have decided to do it on Green martials. Possibly the economic impact also, so I was wondering if anyone had some info or a web site or even a good book they could recommend.
Thank you. Mike
I have to write bachelors report for my last semester as a constructing architect (bachelors of Architectural technology and construction management), and I have decided to do it on Green martials. Possibly the economic impact also, so I was wondering if anyone had some info or a web site or even a good book they could recommend.
Thank you. Mike
Paul, you still here? We haven't seen the FAQ's in what seems like years...
openedeyes wrote:

Green martial's? Say what? It is not clear what you are talking about. The ' you placed in martials is very odd. Is that a typo and you mean Green Martians? John Carter, Warlord of Mars, was friends with the Barsoomian Green Martians...unless he was fighting them. But somehow I do not think you mean Martian.
mar·tial (mär'shəl) Pronunciation Key adj. 1. Of, relating to, or suggestive of war. 2. Relating to or connected with the armed forces or the profession of arms. 3. Characteristic of or befitting a warrior.
If you do mean martial, how does one fight a "green" war? Soy-based munitions? Composting of the dead? No battles in endangered species nesting areas?
I wish you luck with your report.

Thank you for the English lessen I was trying to write “Material”. I am dyslexic and occasional make grammar mistakes and it does not help I am studying in Europe and getting worse and worse as each year goes by.
openedeyes wrote:

English is a very stupid language and there are a great number of people who are functionally dyslexic due to English's inherent stupidity. Italy, with its very straightforward language with none of the spelling and pronunciation idiosyncrasies, has almost no functionally dyslexic people.
My suggestion for you would be to go to the largest magazine stand or store in your area, and check out the advertisements and articles in building and holistic magazines. You will be able to get a lot of web sites very quickly that way.
Good luck.

Here's some website's that might be useful.
http://www.greenbuildingadvisor.com /
http://www.buildinggreen.com /
http://forums.jlconline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Good luck

Well, at least you mentioned *economic impact* in the same paragraph as green design and building, something thats very seldom done these days but is mandatory for consideration.
The joke is, when someone is pro-green they're talking about lifting green from YOUR pocket and putting it in their own pocket.
Overall, it starts with an *attitude* then progresses from there, no money necessary unless one has too much of it, and if they do, well, green is not really an issue that can't be dealt with by a shrink.
Tars Tarkus approves of this message.

The trick is to narrow a topic down rather than think of other things to tack on. The more you write about the less you will be able to say.