about intelligent building

give me information and standards of intelligent building if any knows about that
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Go read the alt.architecture FAQ. It was posted a short time ago.

Have you tried to go out on Google and type 'intelligent building standards' and see what you get back.? Don't pay attention to the others that try to make jokes of your query. They have a lower IQ anyway.
CID...

Pay no attention to people who tell you to pay no attention to other people.

You see? IQ is over-rated.

Not really, it can go on forever and ever and ever. Since we only use the newsgroup for fun and flaming and tell folks that they are stupid. They might really not know things that they question, might be nice to help them out. If they are playing a game it is easily noticed then one can continue flaming if one likes.

It's interesting to look at someone's posting history to get a sense of who they are. I count 8 from your 'account' here:
1 sending someone to google, 1 saying others on the group have low IQs this last one, 3 where you misunderstood the question, or post erroneous assertions, 1 where you speculate on the basis of unattributed hearsay, and 1 where you 'make nice' to Don about the weather....
Now you're getting NG-evangelical on me? ....<plonk>
The notion of intelligent building presumes the presence of intelligent people designing and constructing the building(s).
The National Institute of Science and Technology (NIST) has determined that the U.S. construction industry is operating at a $15 billion loss each and every year and that number is rising. Does this sound like an industry that is intelligent?
<%= Clinton Gallagher NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com URL http://clintongallagher.metromilwaukee.com / MAP http://wikimapia.org/#yC038073&x=-88043838&z &l=0&m=h

give me?
That's how you ask for help?