A Quick Thanks, Michael (LS)

"Michael \(LS\)" wrote in news:viPHe.3242$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com:

[ snip for bandwidth ]

I just wanted to say a quick Thanks for all the excellent info. Very educational and I'm enjoying the galleries. It's a great help, I appreciate your taking the time :)

- Kris

Reply to
Kris Krieger

My pleasure. I love 3D renderings however it's not my niche. I'm not good enough (or fast enough) to do it full time and I've got too much else going on to spend the time becoming more proficient at it. Now days I do 3D only when a client asks for it (and is willing to pay for it) or if I'm slow (been a while since that's been an issue) I might do a "freebie" for fun.

If you're going to make it your full time career just approach it logically and from a sound business mindset. Here's some questions you need to answer before jumping headfirst into it: Who would hire you? How do you get in front of them? Why would they hire you? What do they want? What are they willing to pay?

Once you've answered those broad stroke questions you can address the details of a business plan.

As always, got a question, just ask!

Michael (LS)

Reply to
Michael (LS)