A plot taken from a _bad_ made-for-TV movie

What a tool. My solution - revoke his passport permanently. Mandatory health checkups every six months for life, paid for by the idjit himself. They want to sue? Fine, he's now a terrorist attempting to use biological weapons - send the fucker to Gauntanamo. Let him sue from there.

RicodJour

Rico, you're such a wuss! You want the government thugs to lock this guy up when he's just minding his own business? ; )

What do you think are the chances he *didn't* get it from his father-in-law somehow? Weird things happen, I know, but...

*really* liked that one.)

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Funny you should ask...

RicodJour

Rip off! They wimp out at the end.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Mebbe so, but it's better than one local rag's weekly column. Guy gets called twice by a polling company - different polls - and he's saying that proves that the calls aren't random. Sigh.

RicodJour