A plot taken from a _bad_ made-for-TV movie

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article1872165.ece
What a tool. My solution - revoke his passport permanently. Mandatory health checkups every six months for life, paid for by the idjit himself. They want to sue? Fine, he's now a terrorist attempting to use biological weapons - send the fucker to Gauntanamo. Let him sue from there.

Rico, you're such a wuss! You want the government thugs to lock this guy up when he's just minding his own business? ; )
What do you think are the chances he *didn't* get it from his father-in-law somehow? Weird things happen, I know, but...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnolia_(film) (I *really* liked that one.)
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

Funny you should ask... http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/06/01/from-the-annals-of-the-very-very-unlikely /

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/06/01/from-the-annals-of-the-very-very-unlikely /
Rip off! They wimp out at the end.

Mebbe so, but it's better than one local rag's weekly column. Guy gets called twice by a polling company - different polls - and he's saying that proves that the calls aren't random. Sigh.