a bigger house for yourself?

I'm not siding with them, but, in my experience, that's the way it is!

Notan

Reply to
Notan

packing-unpacking-packing-unpacking...good

This reminds me of the pavillion-like Furniture House [Yamanaka, Japan;

1998; by Shigeru Ban] where the aim of minimal structure led to use of pre-fab timber storage-plus-structural units [8' h x 3' w x 18-28" deep] which replace internal walls,partitions and furniture [the rest is glass].

I think a demountable version could be practical, with pack-able floor and roof etc [?] Not something your local mover could handle, but easy for a large flatbed&hoist truck. Just prepare an open & level site to set it up on.

-- R'zenboom

Reply to
zenboom