a bigger house for yourself?

Page 3 of 3

I enjoyed your reminiscence below and don't want to spoil it by adding any of mine :)
So a bit of pleasantry today - your story reminded me of this 3D piece (the fellow who did it is also an interesting individual): http://www.marlinstudios.com/gallery/mgallery/simpler_times.htm .
Enjoy!
- Kris

Kris Krieger wrote:

That's super cool, I love the coca cola contrast with the red's whites, bikes and trucks, and the little pepsi sign with the boys pants, and especially the green roof. The SPOILER, big a/c unit on the rights side, noisy. ken