Latest threads in Architecture and Designshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Concrete testing equipment & soil testing equipment
we produce & distribute concrete testing equipment and soil testing equipment. mainly supply universal concrete compression test machine, concrete test hammer,cube mould ,cylinder mould,slump cone...

Found a section from Don's diary...
We all know how happy Don was to move up from Florida to get away from some of the crazies down there. But more impressively, how he was just plain giddy about being back in snow country... Well......

Rip The Ripper, Part 2: Digital Media Exchange 2008 and Beyond
Is your post's title copyrighted? ;) "There is evidence that the darknet will continue to exist and provide low cost, high-quality service to a large group of consumers. This means that in many...
10
10

Superinsulation
The term SUPERINSULATION I hear sometimes. What classifies as SUPER-insulation? What R value for walls, attic, etc.? Thank you very much.
8
8

Insulation - Southern Louisiana
Any architects on this ng from southern Louisiana? Would like to discuss insulation in walls vs. attic. I suggest a 30R for attic and only 11R for walls (4"). There is a myth out there that walls need...
20
20

A Holiday Movie!
Official Site for 'Zeitgeist: The Movie', 'Zeitgeist: Addendum', 'Zeitgeist: Moving Forward' and Zeitgeist: Beyond The Pale by Peter Joseph
2
2

"Everything by Design" by Alan Lapidus
"The popular image of the architect -- formed by books like Ayn Rand's 'The Fountainhead' -- is that of a master builder, an artist, or even genius, battling the philistines to erect...
2
2

Identify House Style, Please
I need an expert. Or semi-expert. Consensus maybe? My sister and I are in a bit of disagreement about what style this house is, if any particular style at all. Any input is appreciated. Kami
32
32

Interior Design: Television in front of a window: Is it okay?
Hello all, I apologize if I am posting to the wrong group but I have a question and no one to help. My wife and I are having an argument because I want to redesign our living room. Currently, We have...
8
8

Re: Alternative Energy
That reactor will make many people nervous. Imagine a drunk party weekend with a reactor in the basement.
8
8

Free Architecture Tools
Pls suggest any free architecture/interior tool for designing the apartment .
4
4

Re: Christmas Lights
I was helping a student build your house in autocad 3d the other week.
10
10

Re: Jazz
For me, jazz is a little like wine: I need to have it accompanied. I can get it, but don't always want it. ;)
37
37

Giant Crystals
4
4

Re: They did what?
Not that I approve of their move, I've heard of the problems of CFLs (how do you dispose of so much mercury safetly without it getting into the environment?), but LEDs are well on their way to...
1
1