4 x 2 Truss Connection

How do you typically connect a 2nd story wall to a floor truss, as well as a non bearing wall on the first floor.

Nails?
Cheers DBM
In a previous post says...

Depends on the direction of the walls in relation to the floor joist. Perpendicular or parallel? Is the non-bearing wall a shear wall or just a partition wall? Is the wall above a shear wall?
A proper connection will requires the answers to all of those questions.
--
Bob Morrison, PE, SE
R L Morrison Engineering Co

In a previous post Christian Alvarez says...

Try this link:
http://www.strongtie.com/products/connectors/stc-stct-dtc_pt.html
The detail shows roof trusses, but it will work for floor joists. BTW, in order to make the wall non-bearing, the joist must NOT rest on the wall. You will have a difficult time getting the framer to cut the studs for this wall short so that the wall does not bear.
--
Bob Morrison, PE, SE
R L Morrison Engineering Co