Latest threads in Architecture and Designshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Correct proportions needed
Greetings to the Group! Perhaps someone in here can assist me since Google hasn't done a terrific job so far. I make little wood boxes. ( See ) I have been commisioned to make a box which is...
14
14

Interesting Structural Load
http://www.ntu.edu.sg/OFPM/About+Us/Development+Division/adm.htm
11
11

Favorite material
What would you say is your favorite architectural material (1) to use in your own designs and (2) to see used in designs? Why/what do you like about it (or them)? I guess it'd also help to also...
5
5

Nomadic Architecture News
***** AdvocacyNet News Bulletin 129 February 14, 2008 ***** Dale Farm Eviction Crisis Reaches the British High Court London, February 14, 2008: The British High Court is considering an=20 appeal by 86...

Re: Buy Lowes stock, NOW!
Buy Lowes Sell High? The Federal Emergency Management Agency will move hundreds of people displaced by Hurricanes Katrina and Rita from FEMA trailers into apartments and hotels in the next two weeks...

Is it possible to dowload a trial version for Revit?
I tried to search the web, but I wasn't able to find an evaluation version. Any help?
7
7

Drafting Services
New construction plans or Renovation Plans Quality work at a fraction of the cost. Over 40 years experience Anthony M. Ippolito Providing Architectural Drafting & Design
3
3

Drafting Services
New construction plans or Renovation Plans Quality work at a fraction of the cost. Over 40 years experience Anthony M. Ippolito Providing Architectural Drafting & Design

looking for a IT Architect Director - China
It's one of the best communication company all over the position is for its global IT are looking for a condidate who can: 1$B!"(BEstablish and maintain global IT strategy, IT standards and...
1
1

Re: More on the Bethel fire...
On 13 Feb 2008, Pierre Levesque wrote Ummm....sorry, but that URL doesn't work. Correction appended March 06, 2008 Located near the border of New York’s Sullivan and Delaware counties, Kenoza...
11
11

Laminated beams?
How strong are laminated beams? Better than solid wood? I have a 32' long laminated beam 24" deep about 12" wide sitting on 4x6 steel columns on each end. After 35 years it "looks" ok and is...
11
11

Before the Greeks, there were the.....um......errh....?
Archaeologists say they have found the ashes, bones and other evidence of animal sacrifices to some pre-Zeus deity on the summit of Mount Lykaion in Greece. Archaeologists say they have found the...

well well well... (not water)
nice while it lasted... http://tinyurl.com/2wryhc
2
2

The Importance of Accessibility Laws
http://halbot.haluze.sk/images/2005-11/1497_blackhumor_Galgen.jpg
4
4

Which way should doors swing?
I need some advise about door swing in/out/left/right... Here is the floor plan of my family room. the lower left it opens to a hallway that turns south to the west side of the house, and on the lower...
20
20