Latest threads in Architecture and Designshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Gala Mont Buildings for Landscaped Lawns
A Gala Mont custom building can be a pool house, a potting shed or even a guest house. And we promise, even if its for storage, it doesn't have to look like a shed! Gala Mont buildings are...

A question
Hi, What do U think of teaching architecture based on imagination? I mean when U want to design start with some words, such as love, peace, light... for example. Moreover, U start designing with some...
4
4

Free Energy Conservation Software
I have half a dozen free computer programs to help people save energy on my new website: Bar X Software are programs for all skill levels, from the homeowner to the experienced engineer. The novice...

Please help - where is this building?
I have only this link with small picture of this building and the statue of lion. If someone know, please answer me in which town it could be? Is it renescance? I think it is in Italy, but I am laic...
1
1

60's and 70's Home Plan and Building Idea Books
Hi all... we have quite a few late 60's-70's home plan books etc listed on eBay right now... thanks for looking http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlittlebit_and_wedges_pot_of_gold

Wardrobe Cabinet Designs : Free 3d models
Several Wardrobe Cabinet Designs Free 3d models for you to download in .3ds file format. There are more than 100+ Furniture models on the site for your 3d interior scenes so do check them out. Meher

Drafting Services Get plans now for your project
Do not wait until the credit crunch is over to start the design phase of your project, I can do the design and drafting for lots less then most and provide top quality work for a fraction of the cost....
2
2

Cost of plans & drawings
What do you think would be a reasonable cost of having an architect draw plans for remodeling a 54 sq. ft. bathroom to replace a bathtub with a threshold-free shower, elevated toilet and a sink that I...
28
28

The City of the Future-Los Angeles, CA - Year 2106
Modern Architecture & Design news Conjunctive Points Theater Complex-Culver City, California Conjunctive Points Theater Complex Culver City, California The Conjunctive Points Theater Complex is a...

Gateway Art Tower
Modern Architecture & Design news Gateway Art Tower Gateway Art Tower Culver City, California The Gateway Art Tower will involve the demolition of 5,235 square feet of an existing 1940=92s two- storey...

which program is good for interior design?
Hello, I am looking for program, but I don't know what to choose I should be able to do these: 1. design interior and garden 2. putting lightings with possibility to choose different lamps from...
1
1

CADs
I used Googles CAD and think it bites. Anyone recomeend a good CAD without mystery of use? I am not good with that drawing stuff either. I am better with a T Square and Compass in real time. teak
3
3

Window collisions cause up to 1 billion bird deaths each year (Billings Gazette)
http://www.ng2000.com/blog/2008/11/10/modern-architecture/

Look for retail floor planning software
It is for design of retail floor planning. I have traditional stores for selling stationery products. Floor space of each store is not big. Most of stores have 1000-3000 square footage per store. I...

Modular Buildings w/conventional flare
AVONMODULAR provides a wide compliment of design and engineering services for our customers. =95 Experienced staff to help assist customer with building design and make sure design meets all...