21st Century Portraiture?

http://www.thenewatlantis.com/archive/17/rosen.htm
I thought this was pretty good, but it did get me thinking about my kid who spends every free moment on Facebook. It also got me wondering how many of the regulars keep a Facebook page...Mine's just a placeholder so that I can keep tabs on the kid's.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

WHat's "Facebook"??

go to www.facebook.com

Oh, it's a MySpace clone =:-p

More or less. Fewer bands and more coeds.

IOW. more trouble =:-o
;)
Kris Krieger wrote:

facebook is a mini webpage for teenagers (and preteens) where they put up their photo and a small bio and try to make online "friends".

Nuh-ahhh! I'ts beig with college students and 20-smethings too.
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

We all know people with arrested adolescent angst into old age.

And hot, lonely singles looking for fun!
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

yawn

"When a man tires of London,..." (Samuel Johnson)

Wow. Did I type that?
*"It's big with college students and 20-somethings too"*