21st Century Portraiture?

I thought this was pretty good, but it did get me thinking about my kid who spends every free moment on Facebook. It also got me wondering how many of the regulars keep a Facebook page...Mine's just a placeholder so that I can keep tabs on the kid's.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

"Michael Bulatovich" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news3.newsguy.com:

WHat's "Facebook"??

Reply to
Kris Krieger

go to

Michael Bulatovich

facebook is a mini webpage for teenagers (and preteens) where they put up their photo and a small bio and try to make online "friends".

Reply to
++

Nuh-ahhh! I'ts beig with college students and 20-smethings too.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

We all know people with arrested adolescent angst into old age.

Reply to
++

Wow. Did I type that?

*"It's big with college students and 20-somethings too"*
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

And hot, lonely singles looking for fun!

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

yawn

Reply to
++

"When a man tires of London,..." (Samuel Johnson)

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

"Michael Bulatovich" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news3.newsguy.com:

Oh, it's a MySpace clone =:-p

Reply to
Kris Krieger

More or less. Fewer bands and more coeds.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

"Michael Bulatovich" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news4.newsguy.com:

IOW. more trouble =:-o