Latest threads in Architecture and Designshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Article on New Dubia building.
Only if it had squat toilets installed. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/dubai/6934603/Bu...
11
11

Inside Out Art Museum
work is projected onto the exterior panels at night. Bret Cahill Google Groups allows you to create and participate in online forums and email-based groups with a rich experience for community...
1
1

HaRing 3D Rendering (walkthrough3D)
------------------------------------- HaRing 3d Rendering company Our company not only provide 3d renderings(exteriors and interiors),but also for 3d animaion, you could check from this link for the...

Re: howmuchdoes\_/houseweigh?
Wrong question. The weight of the house is irrelevent. The point loads (the axles) were the issue. More axles would have distributed the load over a broader area thus lessening the weight per axle. In...

Quiz in Civil Engineering
Dear Friends I found lot of quizes in different areas of civil engineering which would be useful for you and other civil engineers. If you think so please visit the following pages containing these...

Boom, Bust, and Beyond
The evolution of a 20th century community. Welcome thenothingstore.com - Hostmonster.com

Re: A hippo for xmas!
Hippopotamus? Oh, haha, ya got me. ;) What about the back hoe? ;P Freezing rain over here in Ottawa and the trees are starting to look pretty. If the sun comes out tomorrow, I'll try to get some pix....
4
4

Manchester Suspended Ceiling, Office Lighting and Partitions
Granmore are northwest's leading B2B supplier of suspending ceilings and office partitions with over 30 years experience in the construction and design industry. Discounts available to offfice...

HaRing 3D Rendering www.haring3d.com
We provide high quality and reasonable price. Please go to our website for further info. Looking forward to your inquiry. Thanks. ------------------------------------- HaRing 3d Rendering company
1
1

HaRing 3D Rendering(exterior and interior) high quality and reasonable price
HR 3D is your best choice for outsourced rendering, animation and modeling services. We provide outsourced animation and modeling services architects, developers, interior designers and others in the...

How Structural Analysis of Buildings works? Part-2
Structural analysis is one of the most significant elements in Building Structural Engineering. Structural analysis is used in quite a big amount for steel detailing, reinforcement detailing, concrete...
1
1

How Structural Analysis of Buildings works? Part -1
Structural analysis is a method to monitor the considerable dependability of a structure of a building such as residential, commercial and industrial buildings. Know your building structure=92s...
4
4

FA Roofs of Wood & Iron Robison Tredgold Humber 1901
Roofs of Wood & Iron,Deduced Chiefly from the Works of Robison,Tredgold & Humber by E Wyndham Tarn Architect,1901 ,VGC, 128 pages. Ultra rare architects manual on the building and design of the more...

Flower Vending Machine
Hi, Just wanted to let the people here to know that we are a Flower Vending Machine Manufacturers and you can reach us at [url] {url] http://www.24h-flowers.com
6
6

3d architectural interior design
we are a professional Architectural Design company, and specializing in 3D Floor Plan, CAD Conversion And Animation/Fly Through, 3D Architectural/Interior Rendering, 3D Walk through Animation, Virtual...