when I first turn on the tub faucet rust colored appears for 2 seconds. why

A new tub and new connection plumbing was added to existing copper and galvanized plumbing. A rust colored water appears for a few seconds when I first turn on the faucet.

Reply to
Anonymous

Tub faucet sometimes hard to turn for it is new install. The rust colored will appear apparently in old faucet.

Reply to
Anonymous