What type of refrigerant do I need for my sub zero 660 refrigerator?

My 650 has been getting warmer. It has been set to 34 for over 14 years. Over the last few months it has started to creep up. And the vaccine condenser light has need comming on more frequently as well. I've looked on the Internet and found that they have a warentee on the sealed system for 10 years. Not good for me... So, I've charged car ac before, so I'm thinking I should be able to do this too, with a little info What type of refrigerant do I need? What pressure should it be? How much refrigerant do I need? Thanks

Reply to
Anonymous