what is a guesstimate of a 1500Square Foot House / New Roof Cost?

LOOKING FOR A GUESTIMATE ON A NEW ROOF FOR A 1500-SQ.FT., HOUSE ?

Reply to
Anonymous

My house is 1694 sq ft and the lowest quote i recieved out of 7 is 6500.00, I also have two chimneys and need 2-3 whirly birds removed.

Reply to
disqus_7ubFgZ6ard

Thank you for your comment, David. Where are you located, geographically? Location can be a big factor. Asphalt shingles, by the way?

Reply to
homeowners