we have a trane heat pump furnace (1year old) that wasn't putting out any heat

we also have a honeywell vision pro series with redlink thermostat. I switched the thermostat from heat to emergency heat and it heated the house back up. I want to know if it's safe to run the furnace like this until tomorrow sometime when we can get our furnace man here to check it out?

Reply to
Mary Ann