troybilt 2600 psi power washer what type of oil?

I want to change the oil on my troy bilt 2600 psi power washer. what type of oil detergent, non-detergent? what grade?

Reply to
AVONMIKE

Check with B&S or Troy-Bilt, their website's are pretty good and you should have the Troy-Bilt Model or Engine Model available (download PDF manuals as well). You can also check the oil plug, commonly they have SAE-30 embossed on them. Typically, they take normal Lawn Mower Oil or Single-Weight Oil...SAE-30, not 10W/30 and not even 30W.

Reply to
Anonymous